You can change your consent information at any time by accessing your Consent Settings.
Posted: November 28, 2018
Effective: November 28 2018
This document describes how we collect, use, and handle your personal information when you visit, use, and interact with Campaign.name. Throughout this document, Campaign.name may also be referred to as “the Site” or “we”. By using the Site you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We collect information about you when your consent has been provided. The information we collect about you may be used to provide you with content that is more relevant to you, increase the accessibility of the Site, and to conduct marketing. With consent we utilise cookies to monitor how you interact with the Site. We collect the minimum amount of information necessary to accomplish these tasks.
2. Information Collection & Use
Campaign.name may collect the following:
- Information about computer or network, such as your country, browser type, operating system.
- Information about which posts you read or the pages you visit during the duration of your visit to the Site.
- Information such as your first name or email address. This may be collected after you leave a comment on Campaign.name or subscribe via email to Campaign.name.
We may use this data to:
- To provide you with content that is relevant to you.
- To improve your experience with the Campaign.name website.
- To conduct marketing and send you communications when we have your permission to do so.
- To show advertisements on the site.